Recent Scores
  • Apr 22 / JV Girls LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 13, Mullen High School - 3
  • Apr 19 / JV Girls LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 10, Chatfield High School - 5
  • Apr 18 / Varsity Girls LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 7, Cheyenne Mountain High School - 8
  • Apr 16 / JV Girls LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 10, ThunderRidge High School - 3
  • Apr 15 / Varsity Girls LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 12, ThunderRidge High School - 20
  • Apr 15 / Varsity BaseballRock Canyon High School - 15, ThunderRidge High School - 5
  • Apr 13 / JV Boys LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 9, Cherokee Trail High School - 2
  • Apr 13 / Varsity BaseballRock Canyon High School - 6, Grandview High School - 7
  • Apr 13 / Varsity Boys LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 9, Cherokee Trail High School - 7
  • Apr 13 / Varsity Boys VolleyballRock Canyon High School - 0, Ponderosa High School - 3
Rock Canyon High School's Student Newspaper

the Rock Online

the Rock Online

the Rock Online

Follow Us on Instagram
View this profile on Instagram

the Rock (@rcrockmedia) • Instagram photos and videos

Follow Us on Twitter

Class Registration Ends Today

How to sign up the correct way.
media by Aditya Khanolkar
A graphic reads “2024-2025 Course Registration ends today” to introduce the article.

Course registration is coming to an end. 

Students signed up for courses throughout the week, and counselors met with students during math classes to discuss students’ choices. 

All students must have their courses chosen on Infinite Campus by 11:59 p.m. Friday, Feb. 1.

“Don’t blindly sign up for classes. Instead, talk to teachers to get a good idea of the syllabus. Also, communalize your information with other students so that everyone understands what the class entails,” Counselor Mike Sullivan said.

Here’s a simplified tutorial on course registration to check if the process was correctly. Most of this information can also be found on the back of your colored sheet containing the list of available classes next year:

1. Log into the Student Portal of Infinite Campus.
  2. Click on the “Course Registration” button on your home screen. It should be blue.
  3. Click on the **** RCHS 24-25 tab. Tthe four-number sequence should be different for each student.
  4. Click on the blue “Add Course” button and look for your desired course.
  5. If you’ve found your desired course, press “Add Request” or “Add Alternate,” depending on your priorities.
  6. Once the task bar has changed to a green color and displays “100% complete,” look through the selected classes and alternates to review your choices

Special things to note:

• If you’ve registered for an Advanced Placement (AP) class, you are required to gather the RCHS AP Enrollment Contract and collect signatures from current teachers to sign up for the AP class.
  • If you are signed up for a Concurrent Enrollment (CE) class, you are required to gather the RCHS Concurrent Enrollment Contract and collect signatures from current teachers to sign up for the CE class.
  • If you desire to substitute an off-period for an additional class, you can talk to your counselor at a recommended time.
  • The classes you take over the course of your high school career must line up with the school’s graduation requirements, which can be checked by accessing the Academic Plan Progress Report in the Documents section of Infinite Canvas (select Summary and PDF, then click “Generate Report”)