Recent Scores
  • Apr 22 / JV Girls LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 13, Mullen High School - 3
  • Apr 19 / JV Girls LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 10, Chatfield High School - 5
  • Apr 18 / Varsity Girls LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 7, Cheyenne Mountain High School - 8
  • Apr 16 / JV Girls LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 10, ThunderRidge High School - 3
  • Apr 15 / Varsity Girls LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 12, ThunderRidge High School - 20
  • Apr 15 / Varsity BaseballRock Canyon High School - 15, ThunderRidge High School - 5
  • Apr 13 / JV Boys LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 9, Cherokee Trail High School - 2
  • Apr 13 / Varsity BaseballRock Canyon High School - 6, Grandview High School - 7
  • Apr 13 / Varsity Boys LacrosseRock Canyon High School - 9, Cherokee Trail High School - 7
  • Apr 13 / Varsity Boys VolleyballRock Canyon High School - 0, Ponderosa High School - 3
Rock Canyon High School's Student Newspaper

the Rock Online

the Rock Online

the Rock Online

Follow Us on Instagram
View this profile on Instagram

the Rock (@rcrockmedia) • Instagram photos and videos

Follow Us on Twitter

Wish Week 2024: What It Meant to the Family

See the inside thoughts of this year’s Wish Week family.
After Glow in the Dark Dodgeball, 2024 Wish Kid Kiki and her mom Desiree pose for a photo with Kiki’s new squishmallow, a gift from student council, moments after picking winners from the duck toss March 7. Kiki spent the night dancing to the music and watching the tournament. “I had a great time,” Kiki said.

The 2024 Wish Week was an impactful event for Wish Kid Kiki and her family. 

Between a multitude of events, donations and wish kits, the student body was able to raise a record-breaking $94,921.91 and grant Kiki her wish of going to Hawaii and having a tea party with princesses, alongside 11 other Wishes. Kiki’s older brothers even participated throughout the week, playing dodgeball with Student Council. Demetri, Kiki’s older brother, helped finish the week off by donating his hair at the closing assembly. 

When walking into the gym for the first time, Kiki warmed the hearts of many when the student body met her Friday, March 1.

“The first time I saw Kiki, my heart melted. She was such an adorable kid with a huge smile,” Kate Anderson ‘27 said.

Kiki was all smiles when walking into the gym. She then was able to walk through the halls and see the decorations lining the walls. Many decorations were loved by Kiki, but her favorite was the Disney castle drawing on the 9000s pod wall. 

Kiki wasn’t the only family member who had a great week. Kiki’s mom Desiree was happily surprised by how much went into Wish Week.

“Wish Week has meant so much to us. It was way more than anything I was expecting. It was incredible, and I’m so grateful for everything, all the effort you guys put into this and it’s very apparent that the care and love that came from every person here it was so it’s so felt by us,” Desiree said.

Desiree also attended many events hosted throughout the week.

“I love the opening assembly but I’ve loved everything… all of it’s been amazing,” Desiree said. 

Desiree also noticed happiness and excitement in Kiki throughout the time they spent here for Wish Week. 

“Everyone’s made her feel like a star and she is literally said to me every single day, ‘are we going to Rock Canyon today?’” Desiree said. “She has really truly loved it.”